Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Lace Front wig, Avon and BHCosmetics Haul


Good Morning guys! I did a review on my very first Lace Front wig! Yep I broke down and bought a lace Front. I must say after watching "Muffinsismylovers" you tube channel I had to give them a try. I was so against buying them because being a licensed cosmetologist I can't begin to tell you all of the edges I've seen dissapear because of improper usage of a lacefront wig. But after watching videos by guru muffinsismylover I was convinced that it doesnt have to be so damaging to your edges. There is proper use. So I assumed that the cases of the bad edges that I saw had no clue as to what they were doing or just basically had no knowledge of other methods that they could have done. So having said all of that I purchased my wig from www.hairsisters.com. The price was very reasonable and being it was my first one I couldnt resist! So as for now I want be using the tape with it but I must say I like it! It will definitely help a sista out on a bad hair day! So moving along to my Avon review. I just signed back up to sell Avon so that I could get a discount on some of my favs from them. Their new eyeshadow quads are just nice and seem very silky. The color pay off seems to be great and very pigmented. One of my subscribers on you tube said that one particuar quad did not have color payoff. Other than that I will definitely be doing some looks with my new quads. So I had lent out my BHCosmetics 2nd addition pallet and missed her so much that I bought the manly 120 pallet prior to lending her out. Being that I didnt have my BHCosmetics 120 I was not pleased with the Manly 120....AT ALL! Very chalky! Maybe I didnt take the time with it but I was not pleased to say the least! I reordered the 2nd addition and they were having a sale buy 2 and recieve a discount so I also purchased the 3rd addition. Can I say I love them both! The third addition has some neutral and bold colors in them which are both Fabulous! As you can see I swatched some of the colors and I'm in love with the pallet! It's sad that I'm in love with an eyeshadow pallet but I'm honest and I have no problem admitting it I am! This 3rd addition would be great for someone who is just starting out as a MUA or just someone who enjoys a range of shadows. You will not be dissapointed! Let me know what you think of the new lace front or just anything. Enjoy your day ! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had added the link to the You Tube Video but I'm having a time uploading videos to my blog. To see the video here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WGb_99L1E(you may have to copy and paste)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...