Monday, August 16, 2010

NYX Natural Nude Kit Review

Hi everyone I'm back with a review and look today! Yesterday I went to Ulta and ran across NYX natural nude kit. I think that its very similar to their other pallets. One thing I like about NYX shadows are that the color pay off is great! The colors are so pigmented and glide on nice and smooth. They are also very blendable and with such a variety you can't go wrong.

When I was recording this video I was just sort of creating as I went along as I usually do but this pallet has such an array of colors that they all are easy to apply and blend with the other colors in the pallet. This pallet could very well be used when going to church, interview, school or just an everyday office look.

If you are just getting into make up this pallet would be a neccesity! Also if your having a problem finding neutral pallets as I did when looking for the Naked pallet by Urban Decay it would not neccesarily replace it but it would do just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...