Saturday, July 2, 2011

Queen Collection Bronzer!


Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers! But I love Bronzers! I have every shade, color and consistency you can think of as far as a bronzer is concerned. When it comes to placing them in my kit I have atleast three!! I don't know how I became so in love with them. But my favorite is the Queen Collection Bronzer! I have a set of these bronzers in my kit and a set for my personal use.

I pretty much use this bronzer everyday! I use the Q120 as a contour and as a blush sometimes. I use the Q100 as a light golden highlight right on the top of my cheeckbone.

I saw a pic of myslef from The Makeup Show and realized that I may be just a tad bit heavy handed with it! Lol Especially being that I have a tan already.

This bronzer is really great all year round. In the winter months it gives a great contour and just a hint of a sun kissed look. It's excellent in the summer for that "Fresh from Vacation look"! But not too heavily or you will be looking like the women of Jerseylicious or maybe a little oompa loompa-ish! Lol

I thank you all for reading! Happy blogging and let me know your experience with this collection of bronzers from the Queen Collection or any of your favorite bronzers to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...