Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My new nail polish blog is up!

 

Hey everyone! I finally decided to start my nail blog. Yes I know I could have incorporated it with this one. But I just wanted a new baby and sort of separate the two. I did some hard research. In doing my research I came across some interesting things in blogging. It also helped me to see why this blog became stagnant! Consistency and dedication is the key. So I have now out myself on a schedule for both blogs along with my YouTube channel.

 

I will not forget about this blog because I have some upcoming bridal trials and weddings to share with you all! Thanks for reading and if you are interested I. My nail rumblings please feel free to check out my nail blog.

Here is the link: http://lovenpolish.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...