Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pink and Brown eye look

Hi everyone! Im back with another tutorial. Today I did a Pink and Brown inspired eyelook. I've been wanting to try this for some time now. So I had some time on my hands today and decided to give it a try!

I think that pink and brown together makes a hot combination! With these two colors together you just can't go wrong! All the colors I used are all Matte colors. There is something about matte colors that I'm just drawn to. It's almost like I see just the true pigment of the color. I really can't describe it but I'm just facinated with matte colors. I like the shimmery ones but matte's are my favorite.

Also in this video you will see that I used my finger to apply the first coat of brown. I like to use my fingers from time to time to just gjve the colors some appeal and appearance of almost airbrushed. Once again something else that's hard for me to describe but you know where I'm coming from. Lol. There is a part in the video where I'm applying and blending the under eyebrow color. I dont know what happened to the clip of me showing the color but I just wanted to make sure I let you all know that I did use a shadow up under the eyebrow.

Here is a list of products used:

Too faced eyeshadow insurance-lid primer

soft ocre-eye base

120 pallet-Both pink shadows and first brown application

Hip duo eyeshadow(poppy)- 2nd brown used

Wet N Wild color icon(lust)*Top left hand corner* - Underneath eyebrow

Contour & highlights:

MAC NW50 & NC37

NYC Matte powder bronzer

Blush:Wet N wild in Goddess

Highlight above blush: MAC Belightful iredescent pressed powder

Eyeliner: Loreal Hip cream liner

Mascarra:Kiss

Lashes"Ardel Daisie's

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...