Monday, August 23, 2010

Urban Decay Review & Swatches

Hi Ladies! Today I am doing a review on the new NAKED palette by Urban Decay! There is so much I want to fit into this blog about this palette! OMG I can't say that I have a palette that the colors are all so comprable to one another.

The color pay off is excellent! OMG the colors are so velvety and rich and just so full of pigmentation. I really just don't know how to put it all into words. It also comes with two eyeliner pencils and a minature primer potion. Alot of people may say that it's expensive. I beg to differ! For 12 eyeshadows, two eyeliner pencils and a minature primer I think your getting a lot of bang for your buck! Especially with the colors being so rich and velvety. It doesn't take alot of product to achieve an awesome look.

This palette is excellent for profesionals and non-professionals all the same. I also think that this would be perfect for achieving that back to school look for high schoolers and college student's as well. Also an excellent palette for the office professional woman looking for a nice office look. The colors can be mixed and matched so well that everyday the professional woman on the go can create a look that will take her from the office to the happy hour! Like I said I could go on and on! This pallete could also be turned from office, school look to club look! If your looking for a universal palette, a palette that allows you to be suttle but yet sexy all at the same time with great color pay off! This is definitely the palette for you! I've reviewed other palettes and none can compare! Atleast not now! Whoever created this pallete is a freaking GENIUS! So need I say more!? GO GET YOURS TODAY! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...