Friday, December 10, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hi all! The holidays have finally arrived and it seems like only yesterday it was the New Year! The recession has alot of people down about finances and how they are going to give gifts or even better yet how they are going to even pay their bills! I will admit I'm one of them! But its not only the season for giving but the season for being thankful.

I was having a conversation with my sister today and we were talking about people not being thankful for what they have. Sometimes in the mist of despair, hard times, strife and just wondering where your next meal will come from you have to give thanks! Be thankful that you even have a roof over your head or something to eat at all. It may not be what we want but we cant achieve the things we want if we are not thankful for the things we have.

I decided at the beginning of the year to start my business. It's had its ups and downs while my other business is falling apart. I've lost alot of material things along the way but sometimes we have to lose those material things in order to gain a piece of mind and to be thankful for what little we do have. So instead of this season of stressing out about no money or not having what you want. Be thankful for the small things! The big things are on the way!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...