Friday, February 18, 2011

Fridays FOTD!!

     Today I'm back with my Friday FOTD!  Today I was rushing as usual to get out the door and to work on time.  Needless to say I was still late but I thought that the look was quick not too detailed and really wasnt time consuming at all.  I basically just contoured and highlighted my entire look.  Even on my eyes I used blush, sculpting, highlihting and shaping powder.    
For foundation I used Nars Tahoe Sheer Matte in Med/Dark 2. I love this foundation!  It doesn't take much, it's buildable and it goes on seamlessly.  To apply my foundation I used my Beauty Blender. Another new love of mine. If you have not purchased a beauty blender it is definitely a  must have!  I bought them from Amazon.com.  After my first purchase and use of the Beauty Blender I placed another order for  4 more!  I ordered more to use on clients and to add to my kit. Definitely a great investment for my kit I must say!     



Here is a list of items that I used to achieve this look:

                                                                              
First I cleansed, moisturized and primed my face.

For cleanser:Mac Green cleanser
For Moisturizer: MAC studio moisture cream
For Primer: I used Milk of Magnesia(my first time using this.  I had to try it. Lol. Shhh)


For my Contour: Shadester by MAC(sculpting powder pro)
I contoured my nose, crease of my eyes and cheeks with this.
For my Highlight:Emphasize by MAC(highlighting pro powder)
I used it under my eyebrows, bridge of my nose, the top of  my cheeks and the tear duct of my eye's.

Also for the crease of my eye  and lower lash line to add some depth I used raizin blush and  Format blush by MAC. For actual blush I used coppertone blush by MAC.

For shadow on my mobile lid I used lightsweep shaping powder pro by MAC.  I also used Loreal eyeshadow primer to prime my mobile lid.
I used Loreal Volumnous Mascara for lashes
NYX eyeliner for liner on both top and bottom of my lids.
For my eyebrows I used spiked eyebrow pencil by MAC and went over top of it with Boy Girl eyebrow set by MAC just to set my brows and give them a natural look.

For Lips I used a tad bit of concealer to even out my lip color and a sheer coat of  Greek Holiday gloss  by Nars to give my lips a nice neutral look and some shine.

I wanted to do more with my look today but being I was pressed for time this is what I came up with.  It's my go to look when I'm rushing to get out the door.  This look I feel gives me detail without alot of color but comes across as neutral, clean and flawless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...