Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Bride!!

 
Hi everyone!  Last week I did a post on a bridal consutation.  Needless to say the wedding day arrived this past Saturday 3/12/11.  It was a pleasure doing this Bride.  She didnt wear makeup but yet in still wanted to look flawless on her special day!  Like I said in my consultation post she picked her colors.  They were beautiful purples. I added the gold just to set the purple off plus it was one of the colors of her wedding.

This was my first wedding of 2011!  I was excited to do this wedding because it kicked off Bridal Season for me. I knew being this would be the first wedding of the year I had to bring my A game.  I wanted everything to be flawless about her makeup (no pun intended)!  Because I knew with this one wedding could bring more.  I didnt do the bridesmaids but even still it's all about the Bride!

I was sorry that I couldn't stay for the wedding so that I could have possibly met some soon to be brides or clients but duty called in two other parts of town.  I was on the MOVE!  Lol 

You can best believe that I have looked at the pics and critiqued them a thousand times.  I see a flaw here or there or something that I could have blended more or gave more attention to.  But thats why I've learned to take my own pics so that I can have a constant reminer of what not to do next time.  Sometimes I don't need the pics because the minor mistake coud be something that sticks with me or in my head to never do again or try a different way next time.


Also before I finished the look especially after the foundation I would take a pic just to see how it would look or turn out in photos.  But all in all it was a great experience and shall we say......."On to the next one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...