Thursday, June 30, 2011

BLOG SALE!! TRAIN CASES!!




I have so much unnecessary things lingering around! I really didn't realize how much extra things I had until I moved and realized that at my new home I didn't have the extra space for these things. Below I'm showing three train cases that I used for gigs. Two of them are really rolling duffle bags that can also be used for travel as well. Also as I stated on my other blog sale the items will be cleaned and sanitized before they are sold!

These are the two rolling duffle bags! Both were used maybe 2-3 times. The zebra print is the newest and was only used twice. $25 each.


This was my very first train case! I've had it for 6 years. I will take best offer on this one. (pic is of the inside. It's the silver train case)

This is a scrapping tote that I got from Michaels. It worked well for a train case and I still like it but I will also take Best offer for it.

Next up are just inside pics of the cases/duffle bags.





Thanks for reading! If you have any questions please feel free to comment! Thanks to everyone who participated in my last Blog Sale! I do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...