Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Drug Store Favorites!! WNW Vanity Palette!


Many of you may know that I just absolutely love the "Vanity" palette by Wet N Wild! This is my go to palette when I'm in a hurry or I'm going on vacation and I want to condense my makeup bag.

I recently took this palette with me to NYC for The Makeup Show. I used it for my eye look, highlight, contour and also for eyebrows! Can you say this palette is the business!! Lol

I love how this palette offers great pigmentation. I've had it for over a year and I've used it quite a bit. Needless to say I still haven't hit pan on this palette! Not yet! So this palette also offers a pretty good amount in the small pans.

The pro's:

~You get alot for your money

~Great pigmentation

~Beautiful neutral colors

~Great price...$4.99

~Easy to find. Every drugstore has it!

~Can fit in your makeup bag or purse

~Can serve multi uses

The Cons:

~Sells out fast(Hey its popular)lol

~If dropped it may shatter or break(I've not experienced this but I have seen broken ones in the store)


I actually have all of the 6 pan palette's by WNW but this would be my favorite! I think what I like most about it is it's multi use! Here is another palette by them:


Have you tried the WNW palette's if so what's your favorite palette by them? Any suggestions? Stay tuned for more of my drug store favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...