Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Today I'm doing a review on the Graftobian warm pallette. I did a You Tube video on using this palette as a Highlighting,Contouring & Sculpting. I love the fact that this hd make up is very smooth, easy to apply and as one of my you tube friends called it very creamy!

With this palette you can sheer it out as much as needed or you can use it as a concealer or a bit heavier for full coverage make up! This has been my go to foundation palette for gigs. The warm palette tends to cover a range of complexions and skin tones and also can be mixed and blended with other shades in the palette to customize a complexion or skin tone.

If you are just starting out as a MUA this palette would be GREAT for you! I sort of went through some of the lighter shades last week when I worked on the short film gig. The female actress was caucasion with some red undertones and I was able to mix and match and custom blend for her complexion. I actually had to order more of the shades that I used on her because for a weeks worth of make up I went through them. Plus I had some other models that I apllied a particular shade on which is the vixen. If you don't have this HD palette its a must "have"! Great for film, photos and HD tv!

If you have it already let me know how you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...