Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nars Sheer Matte foundation Review

Hi everyone! I'm back! Lol Today I'm back with a review on Nars Sheer Matte foundation in the color med/dark 2! I've been using this foundation for about a week and I really like it! With this foundation I've been skipping using loose powder or setting powder. It does what it says! It's Matte! Now ofcourse it's NARS so it isn't cheap but I believe you can get your bang for your buck here with this foundation. Its very light and sheer. Not only is it light and sheer but it's definitely buildable. So for more coverage just build with it but I doubt very seriously if you will have to build it.

I used concealer with it as well but after more use of it I realized I didnt neccesarily needed concealer so it offers great coverage! Now on to where you can find this great product! I purchased mines from Sephora. But I'm sure you can find it in some high end department stores such as Nordstrom's , Sak's Fifth Ave or Lord and Taylor. The retail price is $42 but once again I think you will be pleased with the product and if the price is in your budget(I do know we're in a recession) GO FOR IT!

www.FlawlessBeautybySatsuki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...