Friday, February 25, 2011

Plum Eyes

Today I did a look which features some plum colors. Yes it's still sort of in the purple family but I find that I'm drawn to these colors for some reason.


I used mainly two neutral palettes to achieve this look. I used my MAC neutral palette and my neutral palette that I got from Ebay which is very similar to Coastal Scents neutral palette. These are two of my everyday go to palettes. Especially when I'm on the move!

With a neutral palette you can't go wrong. This video was actually made on yesterday 2/24/11. But being that I had such a busy day yesterday I uploaded it today. I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or questions feel free to comment below! XOXO

Products Used:

  • NYX hd primer
  • Coastal Scents Metal Mania palette a shimmer soft beige e/s in the inner corner
  • MAC's Antiqued e/s  on the lid and outter corner
  • MAC's Curduroy e/s in the crease and outter V
  • MAC's Kid e/s sightly above the crease for blending
  • Ebay neutral palette soft brown shimmer e/s as a highlight underneath brow arch

Last but not least I used My Loreal Carbon Black Mascarra and Nyx eyeliner also I used Loreal leuner liquid liner for my top lid!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...