Today I did a look which features some plum colors. Yes it's still sort of in the purple family but I find that I'm drawn to these colors for some reason.
I used mainly two neutral palettes to achieve this look. I used my MAC neutral palette and my neutral palette that I got from Ebay which is very similar to Coastal Scents neutral palette. These are two of my everyday go to palettes. Especially when I'm on the move!
With a neutral palette you can't go wrong. This video was actually made on yesterday 2/24/11. But being that I had such a busy day yesterday I uploaded it today. I hope you enjoy and if you have any comments or questions feel free to comment below! XOXO
- NYX hd primer
- Coastal Scents Metal Mania palette a shimmer soft beige e/s in the inner corner
- MAC's Antiqued e/s on the lid and outter corner
- MAC's Curduroy e/s in the crease and outter V
- MAC's Kid e/s sightly above the crease for blending
- Ebay neutral palette soft brown shimmer e/s as a highlight underneath brow arch