Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Makeup 101 Class

So I had my first Makeup 101 class of 2011!  It definitely was an experience!  This was my first class that I had ever had and was really a little nervous but everything came out great!

I wanted to fill 15 seats but I didnt and that was truly fine being it was my first class.  I enjoyed the few that did come and it allowed me to be more personal and give that one on one attention. 

I don't know which one I was more excited about my new banner that I desgned myself, my new director's chair or the cupcakes that a client of mines daughter did just for my class!  Lol

But even I the teacher learned from the experience.  It helped me to broaden my horizon and learn from any mistakes that I may have made or see differently.  But all in all it was a great experience!

Here are a few pics of the two models that I used:

Day to Nite Natural Beauty look!  I covered her red Acne scars!  You can't tell she had them!
Smokey Eye
The Flawless Beauty Makeup 101 Cupcakes
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...