Sunday, May 29, 2011

Purple Beauty on a Dime!!



I'm lining my models up!! Ha! Actually this is a MUA friend of mine the lovely Audrey Moore. I was having some makeup blue's yesterday and she came over and allowed me to beat her eyes! It was so much fun! I can't wait to do her makeup again. I'm trying to gather more models to make my videos more "Professional" looking. I'm realizing that I have lighting in my studio but not neccesarily studio lighting.


This was a great test run so now I know what my lighting looks like, where I need the lighting and how to set up my camera. I did a test prior to Audrey coming over using my son to sit in the chair and pointed lighting towards him. It seemed to be fine but I decided to move the chair a tad bit closer to where the products were. But at any rate I'm tweaking this blogging and you tube thing and trying to DO BETTER!

Products used:

Eyes:
Primer- Too Faced eyeshadow insurance
NYX Jumbo pencil in milk
Coastal Scents Palette light magenta and deep purple(mobile lid)
Mac e/s in Embark (outter V and crease)
Mac e/s in expresso(crease)
Mac Sonoma e/s (Highlight)

Brows:
Rimmel brow pencil in brown
Embark e/s and expresso e/s

Lips:
Milani eye pencil in coffee bean(lip liner)
Occ liptar in "Trick"
Mac gloss(sheer pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...