Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Janet Jackson: Jet Magazine Cover

How beautiful is Janet!!  Absolutely stunning!!  I was in the salon working when I saw that we had a new Jet in our Magazine collection.  I looked closely at her makeup....
realizing that I had just watched Nik(I hope  I'm spelling her name correct) from Pixiwoo on You Tube do a very similar look.  I also believe that she stated in the video that it was a trending look.  She was recreating a look that she saw on another celeb.  I can't recall the celebs name.  Once again, when I saw the look I immediately thought of the look that Nik had just featured.  

I will post the link below so that you can recreate this look.  Pixiwoo of course is of a much lighter complexion but you will get the idea and if you are of a darker complexion I would suggest using a primer or a base to make the color adhere and stand out.  I also think that fierce and tangy by maybeline color tatoo would also be a great base for this look.  I hope you all enjoy the video if you haven't already seen it.  I posted it to my fan page on Facebook a day ago. 




If you haven't already give this look a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...