Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thrift Store find: Artist series/ kit organization

 

So I'm often browsing and cruising the aisle's of my local Thrift store. I've short named it the "T-Store"! Lol. Usually when I go in I have an agenda and sometimes I don't. A few weeks ago I ran upon this bag. As I looked at it I knew it was used for travel and toiletries.

Once I opened it up inside it was brand new and never used! I figured it would be great to have for times when I may have one model or client or even for my male grooming.

Here are more pics:

 

Yes! Only $3.90!

 

Inside

Front pocket

 

Side mesh pocket

Give your local "T-Store" a browse! You never know what you may can find for your kit! I'm always browsing the T-Store....maybe I will start a T-store series for artist! I will keep you posted on my finds!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...