Thursday, January 9, 2014

Fall/winter Bride

 

I'm a little late posting this beautiful bride. At any rate , I had the pleasure of making over this beautiful bride in October of 2013. I really wanted to wait to get the final pics from my bride but decided to post anyway.

 

Products used:

Foundation: Mac prolong wear concealer in nc50 &nc45

Blush:Mac Raisin

Eyes: (all mac unless other wise stated)... Naked lunch, fig 1, embark and uninterrupted

Lips: jordana lip pencil in coco loco and Varneesh lip gloss by MAC(discontinued)

I set her face using MAC MSF in dark

I also did her hair as well and the hair for mostly everyone in the bridal party. Makeup for her bridal party was done by me and my assistant. My assistant and I had to get through a marathon that was happening that same day but made it happen and got the bride and party finished in time with out a delay on her big day! This was by far one of the best brides I'd ever worked with! All my brides are usually easy to work with but she was definitely a pleasure!

 

More pics of makeup and hair

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...